Sunday, November 19, 2006

KWRD & KSKY Radio Stations....My Work QTH

Not everybody gets to go to work at a job they love. I'm lucky. I love my job. I've been in radio since I was 16 years old. Currently, I work at GM of KWRD and KSKY Radio stations in Dallas/Ft. Worth . KWRD is a Christian Talk station featuring teaching and talk programs 24/7. Some of America's top Bible teachers are on our station: James Dobson, Jack Graham, Charles Stanley, Alistair Begg and others... I've been in Christian radio since the late 80s and it's incredible to see radio work positively in peoples lives.

660 K-SKY is a news/talk station. We've been broadcasting this format since April of 2004. K-SKY, while it doesn't have a religious format like KWRD, has a very conservative line-up of hosts: Mike Gallagher, Laura Ingraham, Dennis Prager, Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt.

I'm really lucky....Most days, I really love going to work.

73

Pete

No comments: